Big house (190m²) with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
With very beautiful point of view on Gorges du Tarn. Near by Millau and Millau's Viaduc.
Compeyre is an old french village on the top of a hill, very quiet, where you'll have a great point of view and perfect holidays.
Near by :
Millau : 10 min
Viaduc of Millau : 15 min
Roquefort caves (cheese caves): 30 min
Templers villages (from middle age) : 20- 40 min
Tarn and Jonte's canyons: 50 km long
Montpellier : 1h
Beach (mediteranean sea) : 1h30
Beach (Tarn) : 5 min
canoeing : 15 min
Walking : from the house
Climbing ; 15 min
Parapenting : 10 min
There are 6 bedrooms for 1 to 4 persons :
- The master bedroom, 1 bed 160 cm for 2 with private bathroom.
- Alan's room, 1 bed 160 cm for 2.
- Loïc's room, 1 bed 160cm for 2.
- Noäh's room 1 bed 90 cm for 1.
- Julie's room, 3 beds, 1 of 140cm for 2 and 2 of 100 cm for 1 adults or two children.
- Tiphaine's room, 2 beds, 1 of 160 cm and 1 of 90 cm.
There are also 2 baby's beds on the house...
there are 3 bathrooms :
- The parent's one : with a shower
- the big one : with a bath and toilets
- the nice one : with a very big bath.
The best part of the house in summer is probably the terrace :
outstanding point of view on the canyon, the valley, Aguessac village, mountains and sunset..
- you'll find everything you need to eat outside : table, sits, barbecue, ....
- to relax use the swing or lounge chair...
In the great hall, very bright, you will have your lunch (up to 12 persons), relax on the 2 sofas, watch TV, pay games or stay by the chimney in winter.
On the kitchen you have : oven, fridge, freezer, microwave oven, dishwasher, coffee machine, etc....